6222RE: [XSL-FO] Want to convert Excel file to PDF

  • Mahesh Devjibhai Dhola
    Feb 18, 2005
      Thanks for reply,
      but my requirement is to convert excel to pdf programattically so cannot use such type of print driver,
      Waiting for any other good idea,
      Thanks,

      LuzErez <Erezluz@...> wrote:
      U can do much simpler things in order to convert Excel to pdf. Try using a
      pdf print driver ( http://www.pdf995.com )

      Best Regards

      Luz Erez
      Email: Luz@...