6138Re: [XSL-FO] xsl-fo question on vertical-align for

  • Fanyin Wang
    Jan 13, 2005
      Thanks for the reply.

      I'm trying to make the text and image at same line ( if you can use my fo to generate the pdf, you will see the result of first line is what I want to achieve). No matter where the image show up in the text, it always aligned up with text around ( before and after). If the text fits in at one line, there's no problem in my fo, but when text is to long, and it goes next line, the text before image is not inherited "sub", the text after image is "sub". If this is FOP 0.20.5 bug, what is the best way to achieve this?

      Thanks again.

      "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@...> wrote:
      Fanyin Wang wrote:
      > The PDF that I want is each row of text and image aligned as "text
      > text 1/3 text text". In my code, it works only at first row, but when
      > the text go to next line ( I have no control when it will go to next
      > line), the vertical-align="sub" lost it function until hit the image
      > object, then it functional again. I have tried many attributes, but
      > failed. Is anyone know why its behavior like this and how to make it
      > works? I'm using Apache FOP.

      Vertical align functionality is limited in FOP 0.20.5, and best used
      on short single words only. What effect are you trying to achieve? Using
      vertical-align="sub" on longer phrases seems to be a bit unusual to me.

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Do you Yahoo!?