5973Send out an attribute value within fop

  • mwatson1647
    Nov 5, 2004
      I have created a formatting object (.fo) without using xsl, and have
      added an additional class to FOP within fo/expr to convert a number
      to an i,ii,iii,iv,etc. format. I'm trying to use this in a table of
      contents to list i,ii,etc pages, and want to send the numeric page
      number from the page-number-citation and get back the page number
      formated in the i,ii format. The problem is I don't know how to
      excercise the function. I don't know how to send the value out (e.g.
      if it's called within an attribute), and how to get the page-number-
      citation within the function as it's parameter. I wanted to use
      something like the <xsl:value-of or <xsl:eval, but I'm within the
      finished .fo, not an xsl stylesheet.

      Any help would be appreciated.

      Mike Watson
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic