5762Re: [XSL-FO] Looking for xsl-fo service providers

  • W. Eliot Kimber
    Sep 13, 2004
      Thad wrote:

      > On behalf of my client, a large educational book publishing, I'm
      > looking for companies that are able to use XSL-Fo to provide book
      > composition services. These can be anywhere in the world.
      >
      > Any suggestions?

      Innodata Isogen provides professional services for both developing
      XSL-FO-based document production systems and services for performing any
      or all of the data processing involved in using such systems, including
      data conversion, performing the actual composition processes, and so on.

      Cheers,

      Eliot
      --
      W. Eliot Kimber