5687Re: fixed size containers

  • tokukobayashi2002
    Aug 9, 2004
      Hello,

      XSL Formatter v3.1 supports extension for block-container.
      You may control actions when overflow occurs.
      Please check this example.

      http://www.antennahouse.com/XSLsample/FOsample.htm#LA

      * In the block container for which the size is specified,
      you can specify the processing when the content overflows.

      replace text, condense text, stretch font, condense line height.

      This extension will be helpful for you.

      You may try evaluation version from here:

      http://www.antennahouse.com/product/axfo30/download.htm

      Best regards,

      Tokushige Kobayashi

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, Alexander Lohse <al@w...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Please help.
      > I need to create address-label-sheets from my Java-Swing-
      Application
      > and I wonder if anyone can tell me how to hack FOP so it would not
      > display the overflow, when using fixed height containers or table-
      rows?
      > (I believe block-containers would be the right thing, but there a
      very
      > buggy in FOP, e.g. do not wrap into columns)

      Tokushige Kobayashi
      Antenna House, Inc.
      E-mail koba@...
      WWW http://www.antenna.co.jp/