5620Re: [XSL-FO] help for setting the width of the table cell

    Jul 12 3:20 AM
      King Krsna wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > I tried setting up the width of a cell using the width
      > property of the fo:table-cell. It has no effect on
      > the output pdf file. I am using XEP 3.8 trial
      > version. The user specification says that it fully
      > implements the width propertyl, but still I am unable
      > to use that.
      >
      > Please suggest me a way out.

      The width property on a table-cell only comes into consideration when using
      table-layout="auto" However, XEP only supports table-layout="fixed". In the
      fixed table layout strategy, the widths of the cells are all determined from
      the width specified by the column elements.