5039Re: How to change the page from portrait to landscape when encountering table?

  • ca_xiaoyi2003
    Mar 11 6:20 AM
      Thank you very much for your reply.
      I did this ever.(I am not sure what I did is the same as your
      suggesiton.)
      puting it the separate page-sequence. all of these tables will
      located at the end of PDF. the user insist that these tables should
      in the original position without any moving.
      thanks lot.

      --- In XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com, "Victor Vishnyakov" <tch_@m...> wrote:
      > > Now I encounter a challenging problem in XSL-FO.
      > > when one attribute in the table element is 'land', the table
      need to
      > > be procedded in landscape format in the current position. So
      far, I
      > > am frustrated in finding a solution.
      >
      > Put it in the separate page-sequence with landscape master during
      > transformation if land attribute is occured.
      >
      > Regards,
      > Victor Vishnyakov

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic