5037Re: [XSL-FO] How to change the page from portrait to landscape when encountering table?

    Mar 11, 2004
      At 2004-03-11 13:42 +0000, ca_xiaoyi2003 wrote:
      > Now I encounter a challenging problem in XSL-FO.
      > when one attribute in the table element is 'land', the table need to
      >be procedded in landscape format in the current position. So far, I
      >am frustrated in finding a solution.

      Google for "table landscape xsl-fo" and you'll see the first link is a post
      I made to the XEP list in this regard:

      http://xep.xattic.com/lists/xep-support/1657.html

      Your situation is the exemplar in our documentation for the PSMI formatting
      semantic that is supported by an XSLT 1.0 stylesheet available free from
      our web site. It is in the "Free resources" area linked from the
      marginalia on our home page noted below.

      Your requirement isn't met by "off-the-shelf" XSL-FO, but I found a generic
      solution for it when I was presented with the situation by a customer, and
      this generic solution Page Sequence Master Interleave (PSMI) is made
      available for all.

      I hope this helps.

      --
      US XSL training: Washington,DC March 15; San Francisco,CA March 22
      World-wide on-site corporate, government & user group XML training