      De : David Tolpin [mailto:dvd@...]
      Envoyé : jeudi 1 janvier 2004 18:29
      À : XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : Re: RE : RE : [XSL-FO] Re: apache fop not rendering pdf. goes
      into endless loop

      > I did change the memory requirements; it simply did not make it.
      > Maybe I had to play with some other options (I tried Xmx and Xms)
      > The source file was 8meg, and it worked if I did not want a cross-ref
      > index (in fact I needed 2 indexes).

      Did you report the problem to the support team of RenderX? If it is
      a memory issue related to indices, then it should be fixed.

      The current version of RenderX XEP is normally mentioned at
      http://xep.xattic.com/. <http://xep.xattic.com/>
      Did you obtain those results with the current version?

      David Tolpin
      _____

      Yahoo! Groups Links