4724RE : RE : [XSL-FO] Re: apache fop not rendering pdf. goes into endless loop
- Jan 1, 2004I did change the memory requirements; it simply did not make it.
Maybe I had to play with some other options (I tried Xmx and Xms)
The source file was 8meg, and it worked if I did not want a cross-ref
index (in fact I needed 2 indexes).
Thanks for your input.
De : Dave Pawson [mailto:dpawson@...]
Envoyé : jeudi 1 janvier 2004 17:12
À : XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
Objet : Re: RE : [XSL-FO] Re: apache fop not rendering pdf. goes into
At 15:59 01/01/2004, David Tolpin wrote:
>My guess is that you simply didn't change the default settings of Javaalmost
>which limits the heap size to 64 Megabytes, as it is described in
>every JavaI've just done a 1929 pages, but as mentioned, the memory
>related FAQ. 1.5 gig is for 3000 pages long document at least.
for the java implementation needed to be increased.
java -Xms100M -Xmx200M did it for me.
That for a 5.5 mb source file.
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
einc.com/picasa/landing.php?capid=222&caId=1987> click here
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>