      From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:j3322ptm@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 2:24 PM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [XSL-FO] xrefs

      Norma Yeazell wrote:
      > I'm trying to get my xrefs to work properly, maybe I'm going about
      > this the wrong way, can anyone help?

      What does this mean? Do you get errors? Which errors? Is a PDF

      > internal-destination="{@xrefid <BLOCKED::mailto:{@xrefid> }">
      This is not a valid XPath expression, as it should be.

      > <xsl:text>Fig. </xsl:text>
      > <xsl:number count="figure" level="any" from="mainfunc"
      > format="1

      It's hard to decide whether this is correct without having a look at the
      complete input. The spec says
      "If the 'from' attribute is specified, then only nodes after the
      node before the current node that match the from pattern are
      Maybe there is no mainfunc element starting before the xref element in

      > <xsl:template match="graphic">
      > <fo:wrapper keep-together.within-page="always">
      > <fo:external-graphic src="{@boardno}"/
      > <BLOCKED::mailto:{@boardno}"/> >
      Uh, another XML syntax error. Is this your mail client going berserk or

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to

      Confidentiality Notice
      The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic