      From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:j3322ptm@...]
      Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 2:24 PM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [XSL-FO] xrefs

      Norma Yeazell wrote:
      > I'm trying to get my xrefs to work properly, maybe I'm going about
      > this the wrong way, can anyone help?

      What does this mean? Do you get errors? Which errors? Is a PDF
      generated?

      > internal-destination="{@xrefid <BLOCKED::mailto:{@xrefid> }">
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
      This is not a valid XPath expression, as it should be.

      > <xsl:text>Fig. </xsl:text>
      > <xsl:number count="figure" level="any" from="mainfunc"
      > format="1

      It's hard to decide whether this is correct without having a look at the
      complete input. The spec says
      "If the 'from' attribute is specified, then only nodes after the
      first
      node before the current node that match the from pattern are
      considered."
      Maybe there is no mainfunc element starting before the xref element in
      question?

      > <xsl:template match="graphic">
      > <fo:wrapper keep-together.within-page="always">
      > <fo:external-graphic src="{@boardno}"/
      > <BLOCKED::mailto:{@boardno}"/> >
      Uh, another XML syntax error. Is this your mail client going berserk or
      what?

      J.Pietschmann

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Confidentiality Notice
      The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic