4553xrefs

  • Norma Yeazell
    Dec 1, 2003
      I'm trying to get my xrefs to work properly, maybe I'm going about this
      the wrong way, can anyone help?

      What I want is to have the actual figure number which is generated to
      appear beside the word Fig.
      As in: See Fig. 3 for details.

      The xml looks like :

      See <xref xrefid="figure-1" xidtype="figure"></xref> for details.

      This is what I have right now in my FO and I get "See Fig. 0 for
      details."

      <xsl:template match="xref">
      <fo:basic-link background-color="lightblue"
      internal-destination="{@xrefid <BLOCKED::mailto:{@xrefid> }">
      <xsl:text>Fig. </xsl:text>
      <xsl:number count="figure" level="any" from="mainfunc" format="1
      "/>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </xsl:template>

      Here is snipet of format for figure template

      <xsl:template match="figure">
      <fo:block text-align="center" font-style="italic"
      keep-together.within-page="always">
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </fo:block>
      </xsl:template>

      <xsl:template match="graphic">
      <fo:wrapper keep-together.within-page="always">
      <fo:external-graphic src="{@boardno}"/
      <BLOCKED::mailto:{@boardno}"/> >
      <fo:block space-after="5mm" id="{generate-id(.)}">
      <xsl:text>Fig
      </xsl:text>
      <xsl:number count="figure" level="any" from="mainfunc" format="1
      "/>
      <xsl:value-of select="preceding-sibling::title"/>
      <xsl:if test="preceding-sibling::sheet">
      <xsl:text> Sheet
      </xsl:text>
      <xsl:number count="sheet" level="any" from="figure"
      format="1 "/>
      <xsl:text> of
      </xsl:text>
      <xsl:value-of select="preceding-sibling::sheet/@total"/>
      </xsl:if>
      <xsl:apply-templates/>
      </fo:block>
      </fo:wrapper>
      </xsl:template>

      Any suggestions would be appreciated.
      Thanks

      Confidentiality Notice
      The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for use only by the person(s) or organization listed in the address. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender at O'Neil & Associates, Inc., immediately. Any copying, dissemination, or distribution of this communication, other than by the intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.