4402Table Cells Split

  • hoenis
    Nov 4, 2003
      Hi everybody, I am a long-time listener, but a first-time caller.
      Using fo I created a table that consists of a variable number of rows
      (I have no control over the exact size of the table or the text
      contained within it). When the table flows over to another page it
      will split the cells between the two pages. I want to ensure that the
      cells never split and that any row that would force a split is
      rendered completely on the next page. Is there an easy way to do this?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic