4058unsubscribe

  • Karen O'Keefe
    Sep 3, 2003
      From: bernd.gottwald@...
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: AUTOREPLY: [XSL-FO] Re: Forcing a new page start
      when content overflows from region-body into region-aft
      Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:48:57

      ----- Original Message Follows -----
      > Ich bin bis 7. September nicht im Büro.
      > Bei dringenden Angelegenheiten bitte Sie, mich auf meinem
      > Handy zu erreichen.

      sorry to send this to a whole list, but PLEASE unsubscribe
      me. i have no idea how i got on this listserv and i thought
      i sent a message to unsubscribe, according to the directions
      at the bottom of each message, but it doesn't seem to have
      worked.

      i know nothing about most of what this list's messages are
      talking about.

      thank you!
      karen