2673RE: [XSL-FO] Urgent - FOP Performance when using TTF font!

  • Roland Neilands
    Jan 8, 2003
      > I'm using fop-0.20.4rc
      Try 0.20.5rc, there were apparently some performance improvements.

      > It takes more than 5 seconds with 100% CPU usage to finish the above
      > statement. The performance will be greatly improved if I removed
      > those blocks in using chinese font.
      >
      > As our company required to generated many pdfs with chinese fonts,
      > any ideas for improving this performance issue? Many thanks for any
      > recommendation and comments.
      There is also a fop-user list, check the fop website for the
      archive/subscription details.

      Good luck,
      Roland
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic