247Re: Pagenumber

  • hakan.lindestaf@epani.com
    Mar 1, 2001
      Thanks Nikolai,

      but the solution in the tutorial is exactly the same as in the
      message I replied to. My problem, and maybe I've solved this in a
      weird way, is that I have a collection where one item in the
      collection should be on a new page. I also want information from this
      item to be put in the static piece of that page. The subitems in the
      item can span over more than one page.

      So I created something like this:
      <!-- For each IStartHoleTeeTimes object -->
      <xsl:for-each select="/root/coll/coll_Item">
      <fo:page-sequence master-name="simple">
      <fo:title>Starter List report</fo:title>
      <fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-before">
      <fo:block text-align="center" font-weight="bold" font-
      Starter List - <xsl:value-of select="tcoursename"/> <xsl:value-
      of select="user:getDateString(string(ddate))"/>

      That means I create a new page-seq. for each item. Everything outputs
      correct, but since my outer loop is outside the page-seq. I'm not
      sure where to put the page-number-citation-id.

      --- In XSL-FO@y..., "Nikolai Grigoriev" <grig@r...> wrote:
      > Hakan,
      > I suggest to look at www.renderx.com/tutorial.html - for two
      > - first, because this case is covered in Chapter XIV;
      > - second, because the PDF version of the tutorial itself uses the
      > of the page number that you need (Page X of Y, count restarted at
      > beginning of the page sequence). The XML source and the stylesheet
      > for XSL FO are also available from the link above: please download
      > and look how it was done.
      > Regards,
      > Nikolai Grigoriev
      > RenderX