      From: AndrewWatt2001@... [mailto:AndrewWatt2001@...]
      Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 8:58 AM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] Using an XSL Formatter as an XSL-FO Web Browser

      As some list members know I have been very positively impressed with the
      Antenna House XSL Formatter.

      I was even more impressed with it today when I found that I could use the
      Antenna House XSL Formatter as an XSL-FO Web Browser.

      If you have downloaded the pre-release version of the XSL Formatter simply
      type "http://www.xsl-fo.com/HelloWorld.fo" in the small window for entering
      the Document name and then click the Blue button to run the Formatter and,
      hey presto, you can view an XSL-FO page across the Web.

      If you haven't already tried out the Antenna House XSL Formatter then visit
      www.AntennaHouse.com and try the free download of the pre-release version.

      I think I have stated this before, but I have no contact with Antenna House
      other than as an impressed user of the Antenna House XSL Formatter.

      Andrew Watt