      From: Alex Bischoff [mailto:abischoff@...]
      Sent: Thursday, 6 June 2002 1:19 AM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] Landscape mode with FOP?

      I'm trying to figure how to get landscape mode with FOP 0.20.3, but I
      haven't
      had much luck so far. I've done a Google search, and a search of the
      archives,
      but I haven't come up with much :-/.

      For instance, there was this message [*] that mentioned
      'reference-orientation', but (at least at the time of writing the message),
      it
      looks like FOP doesn't support 'reference-orientation' :-/.

      So, does FOP perhaps support 'reference-orientation' now, or are there any
      other ways of achieving landscape mode?

      And, one of my coworkers suggested that I could try setting the page
      dimensions to 11" W x8.5" H, but would that do any good?

      Alex Bischoff 3812078 on ICQ
      export-a-crypto-system-sig RSA-2-lines-PERL

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      is appreciated.