1784Re: [XSL-FO] Can fo:basic-link open new IE window from Adobe plugin?

  • Nikolai Grigoriev
    May 14, 2002
      Sebastian,

      > thats not actually true. a link can set NewWindow true
      > inside /A << ... >>

      I disagree. According to the spec [PDF 1.4 Reference, 8.5.3 "Action Types"],
      /NewWindow is a field specific to "remote go-to actions" and "launch actions".
      In XEP, HTML links are coded as "URI actions" that have no /NewWindow
      parameter. I don't believe the former two action types are suitable to represent
      a generic fo:basic-link: the first is applicable to PDF documents only, and the
      second requires a hardwired executable name.

      Regards,
      Nikolai
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic