      From: Eelco den Heijer [mailto:eelco@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2002 4:03 AM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] Table header over multiple pages

      Hi,

      I have an XML file that I want to transform to PDF
      using FOP. All data is put into a table, and
      everything is OK, except for one thing: the table
      header is only put at the first page (which is why it
      is called a table 'header', right?). Is there a way to
      repeat the table header (with all column names in
      bold) at the top of each page?

      Otherwise, can someone point me to a smart work
      around?

      Thanks in advance,
      Eelco