1694Problem with Fop and images

  • mika_ioc
    Apr 16 10:39 PM
      Hi

      I am trying to create a pdf-file which would contain an image, but I'm
      having some difficulties with the <fo:external-graphic> -tag. I have
      read quite a lot of messages concerning this issue, and have tried
      just about every way of writing the images location I have found, and
      always the result is one of these two:

      1) The file prints out nicely, but without the picture
      or
      2) I get an error message "The file is damaged and could not be
      repaired."

      I have tried this with both jpg and gif files, and I am running fop
      0.20.3 as a servlet on Tomcat 4.0.3.

      Any help would be greatly appreciated.

      Mika
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic