      From: Bryan Rasmussen [mailto:bry@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 10:38 AM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] side subject- image magic with pdf

      I first learned about image magic as a tool to work with pdfs from this list(although I can't remember who posted), I've got it now and am doing some work with it, unfortunately I can't seem to output images from pdf, and the documentation seems unclear to me on this part - since I can do the other things the documentation talks about, changing resolution of images, blurring etc. the documentation must be unclear if I can't get that one last part to work.
      If someone has worked with image magic with their pdfs can you give me some pointers, sample command lines.