1665side subject- image magic with pdf

  • Bryan Rasmussen
    Apr 2 12:37 AM
      RE: [XSL-FO] Re: FOP as a Servlet - Images won't display!

      I first learned about image magic as a tool to work with pdfs from this list(although I can't remember who posted), I've got it now and am doing some work with it, unfortunately I can't seem to output images from pdf, and the documentation seems unclear to me on this part - since I can do the other things the documentation talks about, changing resolution of images, blurring etc. the documentation must be unclear if I can't get that one last part to work.
      If someone has worked with image magic with their pdfs can you give me some pointers, sample command lines.
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic