      From: Ciprian Stoica [mailto:ciprian.stoica@...]
      Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 1:30 PM
      To: XSL-FO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] Last page rendering

      Hello all

      This site is really great http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect3/index.html Thanks Willem. It solved me a lot of problems.

      But I still have a problem. I use the following page sequence:

      <fo:page-sequence-master master-name="sequence">
        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="first" page-position="first"/>
        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="rest" page-position="rest"/>
        <fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-name="last" page-position="last"/>
      </fo:page-sequence-master>

      First page is rendered properly but last page is rendered as a "rest" page not as "last" page.
      What's wrong? How can I make the last page to be rendered properly?

      Thanks in advance