      From: Carmelo Montanez [mailto:carmelo@...]
      Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:00 PM
      To: XSL-List@...; xsl-fO@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [XSL-FO] Keep with next and previous

      Hi All:
          I am writing a number of tests for the XSL FO and I am having a hard time
      coming up with a scenario (at least a relevant scenario), where the
      "keep-with-next", "keep-with-previous" and "keep-together" properties be used.
      (witching a line context)
      If anyone is aware of any examples or situations please let me know.
      Carmelo Montanez
      Carmelo Montanez
      NIST Stop 8970
      Gaithersburg, MD 20899