XMLog & microHam USB Interface

  • w3hq
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2005
      I really enjoy XMLog. It has everything I at this time. One
      feature I have yet to get operational is KB CW and rig control at
      the same time. My laptop only has USB so I started with an "off the
      shelf" USB - Serial converter. It worked well controling my
      K2/100. To use KB CW I realized I needed andother COM port. I
      ordered the microHam and it works well, without RF hash, but I have
      yet to figure out how to get the virtual second COM port.

      If any one out there has cracked the code, please me know.
      Admittedly, I am a knucklehead when it comes to computers so I may
      need a detailed suggestion. Thanks

      73 de Curt, W3HQ