Re: More publicity for XMLog!

  • Mike McAmis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2004
      Hi David, Actually the PROGRAMID tag is new to version 2 of ADIF
      which isn't officially accepted yet. They've been haggling for quite
      a while without voting to approve this new version. There was (still
      is?) some disagreement as to whether a tag like PROGRAMID should be
      within the header (before the EOH tag) or after. If they ever
      approve the spec I'll change my current header to comply.

      Mike - W1ECT