Re: Current date and time feature?

  • Mike McAmis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2004
      Hi Jon - Thanks for the compliments but I must admit there are lots
      of reasons that XMLog isn't an ideal contest logger. Most XMLog
      users (including myself) use some other program (WriteLog, CT, or
      N1MM logger which is freeware) and then move the QSOs over to their
      log file using ADIF. This is probably the best strategy regardless
      of the program you use to do your day-to-day logging.

      Mike - W1ECT