Un-named parameters

  • Zed
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2007
      Hi,

      I would like to know how to disable the naming of parameters.
      For example if have this structure :

      public struct ProvisioningRequest
      {
      public XmlRpcStruct authentication;
      }

      And I pass it to a xml-rpc method, the data sent will look like this :

      <struct>
      <member>
      <name>authentication</name>
      <value>
      <struct>
      <member>
      <name>password</name>
      <value>
      <string>password</string>
      </value>
      </member>
      <member>
      <name>username</name>
      <value>
      <string>login</string>
      </value>
      </member>
      </struct>
      </value>
      </member>
      </struct>

      But what I would like to be sent is this (ie : without the
      <name>authentication</name> tags) :

      <struct>
      <member>
      <name>password</name>
      <value>
      <string>password</string>
      </value>
      </member>
      <member>
      <name>username</name>
      <value>
      <string>login</string>
      </value>
      </member>
      </struct>

      How is possible please ?

      Thanks in advance,

      Regards.
    • charlescookuk
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
        Just define the two members password and username in the
        ProvisioningRequest struct and not used the inner struct?