hi all

  • Sagar Aggarwal
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2006
      Hello,
      i have a problem in writing code as i am new to this xml rpc concept.
      pls if anyone can help,i need the programs /examples on server and
      client.........using this concept.........pls hlp me out...thanks
    • charlescookuk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2006
        http://www.xml-rpc.net/faq/xmlrpcnetfaq.html

        --- In XMLRPCNET@yahoogroups.com, "Sagar Aggarwal" <sagar.aggarwal@...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        > i have a problem in writing code as i am new to this xml rpc concept.
        > pls if anyone can help,i need the programs /examples on server and
        > client.........using this concept.........pls hlp me out...thanks

      • Aggarwal, Sagar IN GGN SISL
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2007
          Hi all,

          I am working in domain of pocket pc..

          Wanna discuss a problem ........pls help me out with the
          solution........

          I wanna to make my pocket pc a server..........

          Ie want that pocket pc application should start listening to socket port
          and when a desktop client connect to it ,, it should start receiving the
          data sent by the __,_._,_

          Desktop client........

          Exception coming , when I tried to connect is

          "no connection could be made because target machine(my pocket pc)
          actively refused it"

          Wanna know why this happens............as when I do it viceversa ie make
          my desktop application a server and pocket pc a client,, then
          everything is working fine.....

          Is it so that my pocket pc ip address is different ??

          I am unable to solve....pls look into this...

          Thanks

          Sagar