Re: using xmlrpcserverprotocol class

  • charlescookuk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2005
      The FAQ has examples. Note that the url and port are configured by
      whatever is hosting the service class.

      - Charles

      --- In XMLRPCNET@yahoogroups.com, Kiran Chhabra <kiran_listening@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Charles,
      >
      > I need want to run an XMLRPC server. I have created my class with
      required logic & have extended the XmlRpcServerProtocol class. I want
      to specify the URL & Port for this server. Which variable do I set,
      like XmlRpcClientProtocol class allows me to set the variable URL.

      > Any skeleton example implementing the XMLRPC server by extending the
      XmlRpcServerProtocol class would be helpful