Building an XMLRPC Struct

  • kdamundson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2012
      Hello,

      I new at this and I don't understand how to populate an XMLRPC object with an array that will build XML nodes of multiple elements and attributes. I have a datatable of information with which I need to populate the XMLRPC structure.

      We need to build this:
      <Resource>
      <Resource_Name>saturn</Resource_Name>
      <Org_ID>IT</Org_ID>
      <OS_Type>Wins</OS_Type>
      <Monitors>
      <Service>ssh</Service>
      <Service>ftp</service>
      </Monitors>
      <Resource>

      From a datatable containing this:
      Resource_Name Org_ID OS_Type Monitors
      saturn IT Wins ssh
      saturn IT Wins ftp
      jupitor EWCD LINUX ssh
      mars Finance LINUX ssh
      mars Finance LINUX ftp
      .
      .

      How do we get the correct node structure of elements and attributes?
      Do we build a class of classes? What about an even deeper layer of elements and attributes?

      Thx,

      Kyle