server on Apache

  • jbartovsky
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 7:43 AM
      Hello,

      I am trying to call XMLRPC running on Apache server with PHP. It looks
      like the Apache didn't want to wait for the POST data. Anyone knows if
      there is some treatment for this?

      POST /server.php HTTP/1.1
      Expect: 100-continue
      Host: www........cz

      HTTP/1.1 200 OK
      Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:30:12 GMT
      Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux mod_ssl/2.8.9
      OpenSSL/0.9.6g PHP/4.1.2

      16b
      <?xml.version="1.0"?>
      <methodResponse>
      <fault>
      <value>
      <struct>
      <member>
      <name>faultCode</name>
      </member>
      <member>
      <name>faultString</name>
      </member>
      </struct>
      </value>
      </fault>
      </methodResponse>
      0

      Jan Bartovsky
      =========================
      Globe Internet, s.r.o. - http://globe.cz
      Planickova 1, 162 00 Praha 6 - http://mapa.globe.cz
      Tel.: +420 235 365 000 - Fax: +420 235 365 009
    • charlescook@ukonline.co.uk
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 10:23 PM
        Jan - the Content-Length header of the request is zero so its not surprising
        that the server is complaining "XMLerror: no element found at line 1". Please
        would you post the source of the client proxy code (or email it to me).

        Thanks, Charles

        Quoting jbartovsky <janb@...>:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I am trying to call XMLRPC running on Apache server with PHP. It looks
        > like the Apache didn't want to wait for the POST data. Anyone knows if
        > there is some treatment for this?
        >
        > POST /server.php HTTP/1.1
        > Expect: 100-continue
        > Host: www........cz
        >

        > HTTP/1.1 200 OK
        > Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 14:30:12 GMT
        > Server: Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) Debian GNU/Linux mod_ssl/2.8.9
        > OpenSSL/0.9.6g PHP/4.1.2
        >
        > 16b
        > <?xml.version="1.0"?>
        > <methodResponse>
        > <fault>
        > <value>
        > <struct>
        > <member>
        > <name>faultCode</name>
        > </member>
        > <member>
        > <name>faultString</name>
        > </member>
        > </struct>
        > </value>
        > </fault>
        > </methodResponse>
        > 0
        >
        > Jan Bartovsky

      • jbartovsky
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3 1:41 AM
          cc> I suspect the problem is caused by the use of the the Int64
          cc> type as one of the parameters. XML-RPC only supports 32-bit
          cc> integers. The serialization code should be throwing an
          cc> exception if you try to pass Int64.

          That's it. Sorry for bothering you. Should I have one more question?
          Is it possible to use named parameters? -jan bartovsky