Whew! You're Still Here!

  • mishmisha9
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Hi!

      I read on ET that you had deleted your site, so I thought I'd
      investigate! : )

      Well, you know this site, ET and ESA can be considered 3 in number,
      even though, we know there are other anti-eckankar sites--but just
      consider that mystical number 3 when thinking of our little ban of
      detractors! Seems appropriate, doesn't it! LOL!

      Take care,
      Mish

      p.s. I missed pulling off some pranks on April 1! Now I have to wait
      for another year! Darn!