Re: Repost: EckankarTruth #5670 HI Sharon!

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi All,

      I too found it interesting that Gail Twitchell used Buddha's words
      of--Is it true, necessary and kind, and how this came to be
      attributed to the "Eck" teachings. I wonder if the Eck singing group
      of HKMB+1 ever gave the true source for the words in their song of
      Is It True, Necessary, and Kind? Of course, this was/is the M.O. of
      Twitchell, Gross, and now Klemp that everything and everyone of a
      positive nature and higher consciousness be linked to Eckankar.
      Everything else was made up, at times, overnight!

      Case in point: If one would read "ECKANKAR Illuminated Way Letters
      1966-1971" by Paul Twitchell one would see that Twitchell did not
      create the word "ECK" until December 1967 (pg.81). Prior to this
      Twitchell used the words "SPIRIT" or "DIVINE SPIRIT." Also, did not
      come up with the word or term of "MAHANTA" until December 1969
      (Illuminated Way Letters, pg.133). Prior to this the Living ECK
      Master was also referred to as (mostly) the "Master" but also as
      the "Teacher" or the "Inner Master."

      Here's an interesting quote from the May 1967 letter on page 54.

      "The Ancient One is the reincarnation of the living masters, or
      those who are called the Sun-Gods in the literature of the ancient
      world. This is the one whom the Christian scriptures called
      the 'only begotten Son,' a statement which can be taken in many
      ways - Spirit Manifesting into the human form which affords guidance
      to those in the worlds beyond, and for escorting them to the true
      home of God. It is Spirit working through the medium of the Teacher
      who does this."

      It is no wonder why Klemp does Not want to reprint Paul's Letters!
      If Rebazar Tarzs was real, and Not a fictional character, why didn't
      he let Twitchell, the 971st LEM/Mahanta, know of the "ECK" or of
      the "MAHANTA!" It is obvious that this was just a big fat lie!

      It is also interesting that Twitchell had to be "top dog" by
      embellishing the number of God Planes there are in comparison to
      Radhasoami. This way Twitchell could add Planes and place himself at
      the pinacle of them and over all other "spiritual masters!" By doing
      this Twitchell could claim that others could Not fathom his words,
      or his consciousness, and did Not have the "Big Picture." Thus, how
      could their criticisms have any merit! Very clever, but Twitch only
      learned how to decieve from from those he studied. I'm sure that he
      also learned many of his deceptive techniques from L. Ron Hubbard as
      well as Radhasoami.

      Prometheus

      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > The original post was from Julian Johnson on the five passions.
      What a
> [...]
      > > lot of it is just *not* sensible. Otherwise we'd all
      > > be thanking Twitch & Klemp for lying, right? And
      > > we'd be celebrating Hitler's birthday!!
      > >
      > > According to the Bible, one of the gifts of Spirit is
      > > discernment.
      > >
      > > Well...have a happy Halloween, everyone!!
      > >
      > > Scary Hugs!!
      > >
      > > Sharon
      >
      > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Moderator"
      > <eckchains@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Often cult leaders, such as Klemp, and other higher initiates,
      do a
      > > double speak about so called bad emotions, such as anger or
      fear. If
      > > they can dumb you down enough so you don't feel any appropriate
      anger
      > > or fear, then the normal alarms will not go off when you are
      being
      > > conned into believing the absurd nonsense they preach. It is not
      > > human, nor is it compassionate to expect such absolutes. It is
      > > self-hate incarnate.*****
      > >
      > > From The Path of the Masters by Julian Johnson Radhasoami crap
      that
      > > is just like eckankrap:
      > >
      > > . It cannot be evaded. It must be obeyed
      > > or one must reap pain and anguish. That law is:
      > > Never criticize, never find fault, never abuse, never even blame
      any
      > one,
      > > either to his face or behind his back.
      > > Never hurt the feelings of any one, man or animal.
      > > Never let a harsh or unkind word escape your lips.
      > > Speak always words of love, truth and kindness.
      > > A rule laid down by the noble Buddha is a most
      > > excellent one for all men to follow. He said that if
      > > you propose to speak, always ask yourself—Is it true,
      > > is it necessary, is it kind?
      > > This is one of the most inflexible of all laws for such
      > > as seek spiritual advancement. Let no one imagine
      > > that he can ignore this law and still make headway on
      > > the Path. It cannot be done. The Path of love
      > > leads to enlightenment and liberty and the highest
      > > heavens; but the way of anger and an evil tongue leads
      > > to the darkest hell.
      > > We believe that anger may aptly be compared to
      > > cancer. It is in fact, mental carcinoma. In its effects it
      > > is more deadly to the mind than cancer is to the body.
      > > It is an ailment which afflicts one of the whole of a lifetime.
      > > Then when physical death comes, the mind
      > > has become so poisoned that there is no moral value left
      > > in it. Strangely enough, this terrible affliction has
      > > received but slight attention in the literature of mental
      > > therapeutics. It has had but little consideration even
      > > in ethics. Yet it is one of the deadliest of human ills,
      > > and leads to some of the most horrible disasters. We
      > > believe it brings more pain and grief into the world
      > > than any other disease or perhaps all other diseases.
      > > It must not be forgotten that this mental disease is also
      > > a factor in producing many of the common physical ills.

    • prometheus_973
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hi Again,

        Actually, Twitchell didn't invent the title of "MAHANTA" until
        JANUARY, 1969 (ECKANKAR: Illuminated Way Letters 1966-1971, pg. 133).

        Prometheus

        --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-
        Eck@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@y...> wrote:

> [...]

        > > > to the darkest hell.
        > > > We believe that anger may aptly be compared to
        > > > cancer. It is in fact, mental carcinoma. In its effects it
        > > > is more deadly to the mind than cancer is to the body.
        > > > It is an ailment which afflicts one of the whole of a lifetime.
        > > > Then when physical death comes, the mind
        > > > has become so poisoned that there is no moral value left
        > > > in it. Strangely enough, this terrible affliction has
        > > > received but slight attention in the literature of mental
        > > > therapeutics. It has had but little consideration even
        > > > in ethics. Yet it is one of the deadliest of human ills,
        > > > and leads to some of the most horrible disasters. We
        > > > believe it brings more pain and grief into the world
        > > > than any other disease or perhaps all other diseases.
        > > > It must not be forgotten that this mental disease is also
        > > > a factor in producing many of the common physical ills.

      • Moderator
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 4, 2005
          Hi Prometheus,

          yes, it seems, the more you look into it the more obvious is
          the fraud! Thanks for your research and sharing it with us. WHy some
          still cling to false teachings like eckankar is beyond me, especially
          if they know that there may be some lieing going on. THey are so
          afraid to investigate because they might have to admit that they are
          living a lie. Seek and ye shall find. Just get an open mind and be
          open to the truth, even if it turns out to be a lie. THis is an
          openness that comes from honesty and integrity. It's ok to ask questions.

          x-eckist