Sant Mat sales pitch just like eckankar

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2004
      I actually saw a Sant Mat sales pitch that was almost exactly like
      eckankar. The one part that got me the most was that , of course you
      had to have a living "Master" to initiate you and take on your karma
      and then the not so subtle threat that if you didn't get initiated
      then you would never go any higher than being human, and in fact would
      begin to regress, becoming less human with each living day and
      reincarnation. There was a lot of pressure to get initiated right away!

      It is easy to see where Paul Twitchell got all of the eckanthar stuff.
      Harold just keeps it going, except now the ism is more about
      plagarism, A Cult copy of a Cult! Yikes!

      Best regards
      Jak