Discussions

  • garland_peck
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Like you, I am a former Eckist, this however does not mean that I
      automaticly agree with everything anti-Eckankar. I now choose to
      question and challenge everything and in the end decide for myself.

      I expect any of my statements to put to the test as I will of
      yours. This is how we grow and learn.

      I look foward to interesting disussions.

      Garland C. Peck