Re: David Lane and Klemp?

  • noneckchains
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2013
      My post at the radhasoamistudies group:

      Re: David Lane supports Harold Klemp and Eckankar???
      Posted By:

      noneckster
      Send Email

      Fri Mar 8, 2013 10:52 pm |

      There seems to be no end to the delusion of the True Believer who has been
      bamboozled and conned for decades. It also alludes to a very human problem, that
      denial and willful ignorance cause many to engage in actions that are not only a
      self-inflicted harm but often great harm to others. Such is the nature of
      destructive Cult, and Authoritarian Ideology.

      Non ;)