Re: Ray Bradbury dead at 91

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      Oh well, should have read the whole thing before posting.

      "His official biography, In My Soul I Am Free, was written by Brad Steiger (the UFO chaser) and was sold by Eckankar for over 30 years and has ..."

      The rest is kind of weird. But I guess one point of view. I'm not looking for trading eckankar for some bible based alternative, personally.

      Noneckster ; )

      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Well don't know quite what to say, except that Bradbury helped Twitch start eckankar. I wonder how much money he ended up with in the end.
      >
      > When I googled eckankar and Ray Bradbury, I got this link. Very interesting.
      >
      > http://cultbustersgalactica.yuku.com/topic/901/ECKANKAR-Westernized-Hindu-Buddhist-Mind-Control-Cult#.T9A-D5jpWSo
      >
      > Noneckster ; )

    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
        Man, I really messed up on this. Sorry. But it did get me looking up Brad Steiger's list of books he's tried to sell over the years. He's a big con in his own right, acting like an expert on everything super natural, and most likely appealing to the teenage mindset.