Re: [X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck] Digest Number 616

  • Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2011
      Interesting, to see the discussion that followed my post. Naturally, several eckists showed up - one offered to discuss ekult privately, of course. I wonder if many people bothered to check out the link I posted to the "intro" video, and do more research, and find out for themselves? I hope people looked further before they leaped!!

      I've had a few real horror stories from former African eckists, abuse and criminal acts by HIs that they could never get away with here in the USA.

      Sure, the vast majority of eckists are very nice and sincere people. Just blind & brainwashed. And totally happy where they are. It always makes me feel a deep sadness at the testimonies of the people, because they just don't know any better, and have settled for the spiritual equivalent of a tiny little flashlight in a dark box.

      Thanks for posting this - it was interesting to look back!!

      Hugs,

      Sharon