Video on why true believers alsely believe

  • Non
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14 10:08 PM
      The Mormons and Eckankar
      Repost from ESA and EckankarTruth

      Re: blocked on youtube

      Hello All,
      Have you seen this Youtube video?
      Just insert EK jargon for certain words.
      Devil would be Kal, Book of Mormon
      or Bible would be Shariyat, and Jesus
      would be Mahanta.

      http://www.project-reason.org/archive/item/this_is_how_i_discivered_the_truth_my\
      _name_is_chris_and_im_an_ex_mormon/

      Speaking of looking for facts in
      scripture:

      In Chapter 6 of the Shariyat,
      Book One, there is a paragraph
      on The Birth of the Mahanta;
      Klemp Did Not have a "mysterious"
      birth since he was born just outside
      of Appleton, Wisconsin; and he Was
      Not born near a large body of
      water; the topper and main point
      is that Klemp Was Not born by a
      Virgin since he had an older brother!

      [It was either Dwayne or Duane.]

      Therefore, Klemp Does Not qualify,
      according to EK scripture, to be the
      Mahanta! Since this is a lie what else
      are lies? Apparently, it's everything!
      Or, does anything else really matter
      after knowing this one primary fact?

      Prometheus

      --- In eckankartruth@yahoogroups.com, harrisonferrel <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Have you noticed that the eckists got smart and block comments to youtube now?
      Par for the course, right? Instead of being able to defend all the nonsense,
      they merely resort to censorship. I guess the mahanta isn't powerful enough to
      defend them from opposing viewpoints. May harold klemp fall face first into the
      pile of bullshit he's spewed out over his tenure as cult leader, thief,
      plagiarist and apologist.