Klemp Okays Masturbation to ECK Youth

  • prometheus_973
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2011
      This question and response is from
      the Eckankar pub: "Youth in ECK,
      Letter of Light, Questions for the
      Master... January, 2011."

      Q: "What are the spiritual consequences
      of Masturbation? Are there any?" What
      technique would you suggest?
      --Wondering

      ME: Just kidding on that 3rd question?
      I was just trying to maintain the EK
      superstition/illusion of The Principles
      of Three.

      Answer-

      HK: "Dear Wondering,

      THERE ARE NO SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES
      TO THE PRACTICE."

      ME: I was pretty sure Klemp would say that.
      But, doesn't masturbation require a certain
      amount of lust? And, isn't Lust "bad" and
      prevents one's spiritual evolution?

      HK: "This stament may shock a few;
      however, we are not Puritans.

      Masturbation is a private matter and is
      an individual's business alone, so no guilt
      need be connected with it."

      ME: So, since it's a "private matter" and
      "an individual's business alone" I guess
      that means that EK circle jerks are out?

      HK: "It is a natural function. Masturbation
      avoids the risk of Venereal Diseases and
      may well forestall sexual unions and unwanted
      pregnancies. The latter may lead to calamitous
      outcomes. Lives are often ruined."

      ME: I thought choices were "tests?" How are
      lives "ruined" by a girl getting pregnant and
      having responsibilities and a baby to love?
      Anyway, I wonder, is it okay for people to use
      unnatural devises to enhance the Masturbation
      process? What do the Klemp's use?

      Plus, one still has to be careful and use proper
      hygiene. I'm surprised Harry didn't cover that
      as well. I can see Klemp's POV on "forestalling
      sexual unions" since Klemp was always sexually
      retarded via his arrested social development.
      He probably still thought girls had "cooties"
      at age 19! LOL!

      HK: "So there is no shame in regard to
      Masturbation."

      ME: Still, one would think that there would
      be some Shame and Guilt for ECKists. Is
      this another EK Paradox?

      Having Sex, either with yourself or with
      someone else, requires Lust. Does Harry
      still Lust after Joan or does he visualize
      someone else to Lust after while he Masturbates?
      Lust, according to ECKankar, is a Negative
      Passion of the Mind and this will prevent
      spiritual growth and the development
      of a higher consciousness. It makes one
      wonder why a "Spiritual Master" is not
      promoting Chastity of both Body and Mind.

      Prometheus
    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 12, 2011
        This is also a very creepy discussion for Klemp to be having with eck youth. After all, the eck master is sort of like Santa Claus and is all knowing and all seeing. Maybe he is letting his eck flock know that he likes to watch. Just too weird, all of the sudden Klemp is like Dr. Ruth or something. The advise is also lacking in that he is saying that it is better to masturbate than to make contact with people in any real way, for fear that Lust will cause you to actually do it. I think he is telling us all more about himself and it also makes you wonder what really happened with the naked airport incident.

        Tygerpurr ; )

        --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "prometheus_973" <prometheus_973@...> wrote:

        > This question and response is from
        > the Eckankar pub: "Youth in ECK,
        > Letter of Light, Questions for the
        > Master... January, 2011."
        >
        > Q: "What are the spiritual consequences
        > of Masturbation? Are there any?" What
        > technique would you suggest?
        > --Wondering
        >
        > ME: Just kidding on that 3rd question?
        > I was just trying to maintain the EK
        > superstition/illusion of The Principles
        > of Three.
        >
        > Answer-
        >
        > HK: "Dear Wondering,
        >
        > THERE ARE NO SPIRITUAL CONSEQUENCES
        > TO THE PRACTICE."
        >

        > ME: I was pretty sure Klemp would say that.
        > But, doesn't masturbation require a certain
        > amount of lust? And, isn't Lust "bad" and
        > prevents one's spiritual evolution?
        >

        > HK: "This stament may shock a few;
        > however, we are not Puritans.
        >
        > Masturbation is a private matter and is
        > an individual's business alone, so no guilt
        > need be connected with it."
        >

        > ME: So, since it's a "private matter" and
        > "an individual's business alone" I guess
        > that means that EK circle jerks are out?
        >

        > HK: "It is a natural function. Masturbation
        > avoids the risk of Venereal Diseases and
        > may well forestall sexual unions and unwanted
        > pregnancies. The latter may lead to calamitous
        > outcomes. Lives are often ruined."
        >

        > ME: I thought choices were "tests?" How are
        > lives "ruined" by a girl getting pregnant and
        > having responsibilities and a baby to love?
        > Anyway, I wonder, is it okay for people to use
        > unnatural devises to enhance the Masturbation
        > process? What do the Klemp's use?
        >
        > Plus, one still has to be careful and use proper
        > hygiene. I'm surprised Harry didn't cover that
        > as well. I can see Klemp's POV on "forestalling
        > sexual unions" since Klemp was always sexually
        > retarded via his arrested social development.
        > He probably still thought girls had "cooties"
        > at age 19! LOL!
        >

        > HK: "So there is no shame in regard to
        > Masturbation."
        >

        > ME: Still, one would think that there would
        > be some Shame and Guilt for ECKists. Is
        > this another EK Paradox?
        >
        > Having Sex, either with yourself or with
        > someone else, requires Lust. Does Harry
        > still Lust after Joan or does he visualize
        > someone else to Lust after while he Masturbates?
        > Lust, according to ECKankar, is a Negative
        > Passion of the Mind and this will prevent
        > spiritual growth and the development
        > of a higher consciousness. It makes one
        > wonder why a "Spiritual Master" is not
        > promoting Chastity of both Body and Mind.
        >
        > Prometheus

      • prometheus_973
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16, 2011
          Your right! The Inner Master (Klemp) is a voyeur!
          HK (the Mahanta) has endorsed masturbation and,
          also, claims to be All Knowing and All Seeing. His
          approval is encouragement that indicates he wants
          to see more!

          Prometheus