From: The Path of Plagiarism

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2010
      Notice the memo dated December 27, 1979. Such Liars so ensnared in deception are the eckists of today.

      This is a good book to get from Dr. David Lane.

      Tygerpurr ; )

      http://sites.google.com/site/msacmagazines/

      EXAMPLE FOURTEEN
      The Path of the Masters by Julian Johnson (Beas: Sawan Service League, copyright 1939), 12th edition, 1980, page 286, paragraph 5.
      Varuna,the greatest and the best of all ancient Hindu gods, shines out in great majesty among the hosts of gods mentioned in Vedic literature : Brahtn, Rama, Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva, and a host of others, all gods of the sacred books.
      The Far Country by Paul Twitchell (Illuminated Way Press, copyright 1971), 8th printing, 1981, page 28, paragraph 1.
      Varuna, the greatest of all ancient Hindu gods, outstanding in the Vedas. Brahm, Rama, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, and a host of others in the Indian sacred books.
      "There is no plagiarism in Paulji's The Far Country. It was dictated to Paul by Rebazar Tarzs. The book claimed to be plagiarized by Paul was not copyrighted; such plagiarism attacks are not true. Sri Darwin Gross asks that these SCP-Journals be destroyed."
      --World-wide memo sent out from Eckankar, December 27, 1979
    • tygerpurr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2010
        I uploaded this to the files section.

        Tygerpurr ; )