Found Eckankar Journal

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2010
      Yes I found a 2010 Eckankar Journal in a Coffee Shop, where there is a section for discarded books. It is a paper back book with glossy illustrations and claims to be filled with "true" stories of how Klemp has personally helped them. The book is really very introductory and an insult to anyone's intelligence. It is based on the fallacy that anecdotal stories are always proof that something is fact or truth. Every story has as its main theme that the author is involved in some kind of crisis and blurts out something like "Inwardly, I asked the Mahanta, my inner guide, "Please show me what I need to know!" (pg. 61). blah, blah

      Each story then then is neatly tied together "as if" somehow Klemp personally orchestrated some sequence of events, saving them from kidnappers, getting a creative insight or just feeling good, etc. The book is full of BRAIN WASHING crap, and Klemp's gigantic EGOISTIC self.

      Klemp is described as both the mahanta and the living eck master. The bait and switch of course, is that he is also eventually revealed as the supposed current incarnation of God. He is also referred to as a modern day prophet.

      Every good experience is always tied to Klemp. It is obvious that this book is meant as a means to worship Klemp. It is all about klump.

      These poor people have actually given into giving up their own creative instincts. By giving up their own self to a the aggrandizement of Klemp's giant Self, they no longer are individuals in their own right. Klemp is the Parent and the eckist is perpetually the Child.

      QUESTION AUTHORITY

      Tygerpurr ; )