Truth About Ekankar

  • Non
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
    • Non
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
        This is funny as well as pathetic. The statement is really an old fashioned way of insulting someone by calling them a Bastard, especially the part about not knowing who his sires might be. There are then in fact many mahantas running around who unfortunately don't know it and are probably orphans. It's a good way to put up a CON. "Oh, my mysterious past"! LOL

        I feel that a lot should be done for the homeless and needy children of the world, but not for Klemp, Gross and Twitchell and company.

        Non eckster ; )

        -Paul Twitchell in
        Difficulties of Becoming the Living Eck Master-

        "The Mahanta is always born on or near a large body of water. His birth is always mysterious and men of ordinary birth do not know his origin. Nor does any man know who his sires might be, their true names or their true origin."
        -Shariyat Book 1-

        (Twitchell was born in Paducah, Kentucky. Klemp was born in the midwest)
        Posted by Freedom of Thought at 5