Re: Paul Twitchell (THREATS)

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
      Martin,

      here is a quote from a Klmep book that is very much to the point of
      the fear tactics used to keep eck members in line, controlled and
      forced to submit, even as they leave this destructive Cult:

      "....Appointed to his high position, he is expected to defend the God
      power, the works of ECK, and the CHELAS who have put their interest
      and trust in the ECK. He is not allowed to retire from his field of
      action in this life until another is ready and trained to replace him;
      *when his position is attacked by revolt or dissatisfaction among the
      followers of ECK, he will be defended from the inner planes by means
      of the ECK; those who attack the Master will receive the swiftest
      retribution, which does not come from the Master himself, but from the
      ECK......"

      http://www.angelfire.com/hi2/eckankarsurvivors/masterlie.html

      Remember and note that these Threats are just babbling words of a
      deluded Psychopath.

      Tygerpurr ; )

      --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > The answer to your question, Martin, is yes there are many many
      > Threats, some of which have been documented here and on other sites.
      > As with most Guru worship, especially if the Master claims to have God
      > like qualities or is God incarnate on Earth, expect that questioning
      > too much is considered to be negative and that you will suffer some
      > karmic consequence. (NOT) To actually criticize you will really get
      > zapped, and if you leave the fold, well expect ASStral hell or having
      > to start your karmic load all over again.(NOT) It just goes on and on.
      >
      > Often it is not stated explicitly when you first get involved and have
      > made a commitment to join. Then the threats, veiled or direct become
      > to surface. That is why it is often so difficult for many to just
      > leave, because these threats are always in the back of their mind.
      >
      > (But let's be clear, these threats are TOTALLY BOGUS. It's just the
      > spewing of someone with a sociopathic personality (no conscience) who
      > has attained a little power and a following. These kind of people are
      > just scumm. It's just their words used as scare tactics that have no
      > basis in reality at all, unless you choose to believe in nonsense, but
      > then you are really just scaring yourself. RIGHT!)
      >
      > That's the reason these Guru worship cults are called Cults. They are
      > Authoritarian, Destructive and Hierarchical. The "chela" is just a
      > pawn to be used.
      >
      > RUN AWAY!!!
      >
      > TYGERPURR ; )
      >
      > --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Martin"
      > <derriereupgrade@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Friends,
      > >
      > > I am a relative newcomer to Eckankar and read some of both sides of
      > > the opposing camps. Please may I ask if those who were members or
      > > chellas of Paul Twitchell, ever recall seeing in writing any threats,
      > > curses or damnations, resulting Eck transgressions?
      > >

      > > love and light
      > >

      > > Martin

    • harrisonferrel
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 26, 2009
        My immediate response is to do some homework. At this point in time
        there is an overwhelming body of evidence proving that Eckankar is a
        scam and that the so-called Eck masters are pulling one over on
        thousands of people. In a matter of months I myself compiled more than
        four hundred pages of proof that there are contradictions,
        plagiarisms, lies and fabrications on the part of Klemp and Twitchell.
        This was many years ago when I got out of the organization. Is it a
        cult? Yes, by every definition of the word. I just had to open my eyes
        and read the proof. Moreover, neither Klemp or Twitchell have much of
        a grasp of history, mythology or psychology, which makes it rather
        easy to catch them in their game.