See a new cult for yourself???

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
      Someone just joined and then added a really Cultish Link.

      It's so ABSURD that it must be a JOKE. IF not, then these people are
      really examples of how Cults like ECKANKARP got going. Talk about
      DELUSIONAL.

      http://ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/

      Yuck. Makes me sick.

      Cults don't change the world for the better, they just make it worse.

      Tygerpurr ; )

      QUESTION AUTHORITY !!!!
    • mishmisha9
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2008
        Maybe, they're just pretending to see how many people
        might check in?? LOL!

        --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, tygerpurr <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > Someone just joined and then added a really Cultish Link.
        >
        > It's so ABSURD that it must be a JOKE. IF not, then these people are
        > really examples of how Cults like ECKANKARP got going. Talk about
        > DELUSIONAL.
        >
        > http://ashtargalacticcommanders.ning.com/
        >
        > Yuck. Makes me sick.
        >
        > Cults don't change the world for the better, they just make it worse.
        >
        > Tygerpurr ; )
        >
        > QUESTION AUTHORITY !!!!

      • Randy Cable
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2008
          greetings,
          I recall Eric Jon Phelps whom researched those behind the JFK assisnation. After some 35 years his work has produced vatican assassins which also has a .org website. But in one fo his free videos either on google or YouTube, he shown that long ago a Jesuit General put his own "spin" on the new-age movement. I believe the Ashtar Command stuff to be a new religiousity. There si much documented knowledge evn from other historians and other sources. His work I believ to be 95% credible.
          *Goodwill*
          Randy

          wrote:

          > Someone just joined and then added a really Cultish Link.
          >
          > It's so ABSURD that it must be a JOKE. IF not, then these people are
          > really examples of how Cults like ECKANKARP got going. Talk about
          > DELUSIONAL.
          >
          > http://ashtargalact iccommanders. ning.com/
          >
          > Yuck. Makes me sick.
          >
          > Cults don't change the world for the better, they just make it worse.
          >
          > Tygerpurr ; )
          >
          > QUESTION AUTHORITY !!!!

        • tygerpurr
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 10, 2008
            Randy,

            you totally lost me here. I don't think us ex eckists are interested
            in being drawn into another fraud Personality Cult repleat with
            thought reform and deluded trance feelings. Feeling good is fine and
            good, but not when it is a result of Cult Induction.

            This may be the wrong group for you to infiltrate. Those of us who
            were duped before, usually don't fall for this crap. Get rid of the
            Cult Crap and it might be of interest. The problem is making false
            claims and deceptive practices.

            Tygerpurr ; ) Hmmm QUESTION AUTHORITY!

            --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, Randy Cable