LEAF EXALTED

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      April Fools

      Dreams of LEAF exceed dreams of all fictitious eck masters. Mostly he was just blowing in the wind. ;;)

      Jade gets help and agrees to apologies for losing it with ex eckists whom she really liked and admits that she was deluded by a false sense of kal confusion, realizing now that if ECKANKAR is FICTICIOUS then so is KAL. Jade decides it is better to just admit to being human and that it's ok to make mistakes, but also important to say "I'm sorry" once in a while.  :p

      Cher and Cyborg Sailor leave eckankar for good, but can't be reached. Word is that they have taken on new identities while they get over the embarrassment. Well that is not necessary. I will forgive them, or any eckist who leaves and admits to their being scammed, just like the rest of us.

      Honest Life is good.

      Tygerpurr   :o)