Eckankar Public Letters of Apology

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2007
      If anyone leaves ECKANKAR and they were in a position of authority,
      they should post a Public letter of apology, either with their real
      name or at least anonymously. I have set up a file for just this
      purpose. Sometimes execkists hate it that people continue to speak out
      against ECKANKAR,mainly because they still harbor guilt feelings for
      what they have been a part of. They want everyone to forgive them and
      then go away.

      And then, of course, there are those who are truly sorry for their
      past actions and want to make amends by speaking out to warn others
      about this Destructive Cult, or to help those who may be leaving or
      have left. I will be doing searches to make a collection of these
      type of letters. For me it is heart warming to read a sincere and
      honest expose, explaining the experience of being inducted into a
      Fraudulent Cult like ECKANKAR and how they finally left.

      And I should note, that this is not intended to shame people. I
      believe that such letters can be cathartic as well as therapeutic and
      educational.

      BE WEll

      Tygerpurr ; )