Klemp Naked at Minneapolis Airport?

  • tygerpurr
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
      I keep wondering how Klemp really ended up NAKED at the Minneapolis
      Airport. It seems that if a U.S. Senator, Craig, is involved in sordid
      sexual activity in a bathroom stall at the Airport, then Klemp's
      behaviour seems to fall within the same realm of activity. Was he
      really trying escape a police sting and just got so Gay that the
      Police just assumed that he must just be a Lunatic? There is obviously
      a lot of strange behaviour going on at the Minneapolis Airport. A
      NAKED eck master? Looks to me like somethings up (pun intended) with
      that. : )

      Tygerpurr ; )
    • Sharon
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2007
        Down below are two old reposts from a.r.e. about the
        incident taken from Klemp's "Child In The Wilderness"

        This makes me think of one of several of my personal
        favorite theories about the cult, based on my personal
        experience with it, as well as Klemp's story and many
        others.

        Altho the cult's "teachings" tell you to challenge any
        "inner" stuff with the "hu" to test its veracity, I
        think this is only *partially* true. Partially true
        because yep, there's a good chance cult members are
        going to get "anti-eck inner messages" or something
        like that. Like, when I first got mixed up in this
        cult, I got a lot of "inner" messages which I slapped
        the "kal-label" on. Big Mistake!! I realize these
        warnings & doubts were coming from something *good* -
        maybe a true "inner master". Yep, as the "teachings"
        say, the "kal" will attack you when you find "the
        truth" and try to turn you away. But, what I believe
        is that the cult and its "consciousness" are evil, and
        when you join it's sort of like giving a deceptive
        vampire permission to enter - they *do* need
        permission. Anything you get from the "spirit" of the
        cult is bad and evil, even when it seems to be "good".
        I believe many (maybe most or all!) of the
        "kal-attack" ecksperiences which members fight off
        with the "hu" or one of the cult's silly "spex", like
        visualizing a white light bubble or fence. That's all
        b.s., a set-up to frighten people into
        joining/staying, because they think the cult's "magic
        word" saved them from the darned pesky Kal!

        And in some cases, like the teenage couple committing
        suicide back in '96, their cult involvement and use of
        the "spex" are directly responsible for their "inner
        ecksperience" where Klemp, the "Master", appeared to
        them and told them to join him forever on the "other
        planes" or whatever. And they're not the only ones.
        I personally know several people who had scary
        kal-attacks & fought it off with the "hu", and that's
        how they were conned into it - fear!!!! Even tho if
        you knew them, you'd think they were real tough.

        You get a lot of mixed messages on the cult's "inner"
        - even though I used all the usual cult tricks to be
        sure of their source, it's so clear that the cult is
        evil on the inner, manifesting in the physical.

        Okay, here are the excerpts:

        Message from discussion Forward: "Crazy Child in the
        Wilderness"

        Sharon2000 Nov 30 2001, 10:58 am
        Newsgroups: alt.religion.eckankar, alt.eckankar
        From: "Sharon2000" <brighttigr...@...>
        Date: 30 Nov 2001 14:58:04 GMT

        "Colleen Russell" <colle...@...> wrote:
        > Hi All,
        > I haven't been here for a while because I've been
        busy....but, I am
        > *really* curious about Klemp's disclosures about
        what appears to be
        > psychotic decompensation (breakdown), perhaps
        repeated episodes.

        > Does anyone have Klemps quotes regarding his
        hospitalization? Did he
        > state he was given a choice between jail and
        hospitalization? In what
        > city did this occur? When? What were the
        circumstances which led to his
        > taking off his clothes in public? Or wanting to
        jump from a bridge, if
        > this was the case?

        > These are serious problems common to the chronically
        mentally ill who,
        > like Klemp, believe themselves to be modern day
        prophets. The real puzzle
        > is, how does anyone manage to put his or her trust
        in a so-called
        > spiritual leader with this condition?

        > The culture of eckankar seems to reflect the
        paranoia of the leader. How
        > can anyone feel "safe" as an initiate? There's
        always the justification
        > of "it's o.k. on the inner," regardless of what it
        appears to be "on the
        > outer," but this doesn't work forever... reality has
        to eventually break
        > through.

        Colleen, you'll find below two old posts with quite a
        few details about
        this from "Child in the Wilderness" -- you know, I
        don't recall ever
        posting the "God-Realization on the Bridge" story,
        where Klemp jumped into
        the icy water to "prove" his trust in Suggie or
        whatever.

        Deja used to have a *wonderful* little feature where
        you could save
        searches & threads on your "MyDeja" page, but sadly,
        Google doesn't have
        it.

        Anyway...I hope the following is helpful. One of
        these days I'll put it on
        a website (or in the "files" at ET) in a more
        organized way.

        From: Sharon2...@... (Sharon2...@...)
        Subject: More Klemp Stuff
        Newsgroups: alt.eckankar, alt.religion.eckankar
        Date: 2000/08/17

        From "Child In The Wilderness," Harold Klemp
        (autobiography) , (c) 1989,
        Eckankar

        (This incident occurred around 10 years before Klemp
        became the Living ECK
        Master, after being arrested for disturbing the peace
        & beginning to
        disrobe in a public airport, and being taken to a
        mental institution as an
        alternative to jail. I'm only posting an excerpt
        now.)

        "Later, I learned it was the hour of his death; before
        that time arrived,
        however, I would meet the entities who possessed him."

        "About 2:00 a.m., I finally drifted into a troubled
        sleep. The air in the
        room seemed electric. I did not know it then, but the
        electricity was
        caused by three evil spirits who had taken up
        residence in the man next
        door, and who now had come to visit me. For years
        they had lodged inside
        him, destroying any chance he might have had for a
        nomal life. But tonight
        the man was to die; This meant their eviction from
        that dwelling. It was
        high time to shop for new living quarters.

        I awoke in my Astral body. The room looked pretty
        much the same as the
        physical one, except that three men of ghoulish
        appearance kicked open the
        door of my room and burst in. Then I knew: They had
        plans to possess me
        before the night was over. Two of the entities came
        at me
        from the front, the third edged around to the side of
        the bed, hoping to
        attack from behind. Still in the parallel astral
        world, I jumped out of
        bed and got into a crouch. The two psychic criminals
        rushed at me, but I
        stepped to the side. Then began a vicious
        thumb-jamming, eye-gouging,
        hair-pulling fight for my life that I could never have
        imagined in my
        wildest dreams. Again and again, they attacked. Each
        time I repelled
        them.

        ...All this time I was changing HU and calling upon
        Paul for help, but the
        outcome depended largely upon my own efforts. The
        Mahanta would give only
        as much support as I had developed through the
        Spiritual Exercises of ECK.
        . .

        ...The three entities came at me repeatedly. My
        strength was beginning to
        fail, but so was theirs. Once last fierce onslaught
        from me sent them into
        retreat. Two of the evil spirits staggered out of the
        door, while the
        third crawled, helped by my foot. ...

        About four in the morning, the time later give to me
        as the hour the old
        man died, I again awoke in the Astral body. The door
        handle to the room
        was slowly turning. Springing out of bed again, I
        met the rush of the two
        entities who had earlier attacked from the front.
        Their friend apparently
        was in no shape to help in this battle. The fight was
        vicious, as had been
        the first, but my assailants were not nearly so strong
        as before. This
        struggle lasted only minutes. I threw them out of the
        room without
        ceremony."

        (next chapter)

        The experience of astral entities who tried to possess
        me had surely been
        one of terror, but spiritual training by the Mahanta
        had allowed me to ward
        them off.

        I would have liked to talk with someone about the
        experience, as a child
        might share a nightmare with a parent, but ironically,
        the hospital was
        hardly the time or place. What purpose would it serve
        to call the doctors'
        attention to more problems they would likely not
        understand anyway? Weren't
        there already enough? So I chose to play the game and
        be a star patient:
        maintain a low profile and keep my spirits up no
        matter what came in the
        way of treatment. Soon the doctors would release me,
        seeing that I posed
        no threat to the established order. That was my plan
        to regain freedom.
        By playing the game, I hope to beat it....

        Certainly, my own problem was barely lukewarm before I
        had concocted a plan
        to speed my departure from the hospital: to play the
        game. Before my
        parting, however, I would learn unflattering things
        about myself and
        others. Perhaps the greatest discovery of all
        concerned the slender margin
        that separates the sane from those of unsound mind.
        Often it was
        impossible to tell one from the other. The same germ
        of madness that lies
        dormant in most people has stirred within a few.
        During my stay in the
        hospital, I rubbed shoulders with patients whose
        behavior on the erratic
        end of the scale was identical to that of people on
        the street who were
        having a bad day. A somber revelation.

        The next day Don, the social worker, dropped in early
        to see how I had
        slept. I thought to confide in him my neighbor's
        possession, his death,
        and my clash with evil spirits. But when I mentioned
        the old gentleman's
        outcry, which had begun the chain of events, Don's
        interest in my reaction
        seemed overdone. I felt like a guinea pig. What
        would his response be if
        he learned of the spirits? Would he give a report
        directly to the hospital
        counselor, a man I had yet to meet? So I guarded my
        words. In addition,
        Don seemed overly curious about complaints.
        Possession by evil spirits was
        surely a reason for complaint, but what if Don scoffed
        at the idea of
        possession? In any case, the Mahanta was using this
        occasion in the
        hospital to quicken my appreciation for the Law of
        Silence.

        My intent at the moment was not to reveal anything of
        a negative quality.
        When asked how I slept--fine. And breakfast?
        Couldn't have been better
        (even though the food and company were uniformly hard
        to swallow.)

        -----------------------

        Needless to say, I'm sure we all know how eckists will
        see this. Klemp got
        some "Golden- Tongued Wisdom" there, too: "Psychiatry
        is an ever-worsening
        cripple." (Shades of Scientology!!)

        Of course, any professional will tell you....it's
        quite common for
        schizophrenics to be able to lie well enough to keep
        themselves from being
        confined. No truly insane person thinks there's
        anything wrong with him.
        Give a normal person, or a group of normal people, the
        DSM...and they'll
        have a lot of laughs, seeing themselves everywhere.
        But a real nutcase?
        Nope...there's not a thing wrong with them!!

        One of our class assignments in one of my psych
        classes, in fact, was to do
        exactly that....if I recall, though, we had to limit
        ourselves to five
        mental "disorders." It was fun!! I could have gone
        on forever!!! (SAVE
        THIS ONE FOR REPOSTING, ECKIES!!!)

        Given a choice between ECK RESA Nathan's fearful
        reliance on silly rituals,
        whether entities exist or not, well.... sorry, but I'd
        rather continue to
        use my computer and microwave oven, and I agree with
        Paramahansa Yogananda,
        who basically said, yeah...there are entities all
        around, but he just sort
        of ignores them & stays focused on God & Unconditional
        Divine Love. I
        posted the exact quote quite awhile ago....probably
        January/February 1999.

        I don't think the Master of the Universe has made much
        "spiritual progress"
        between this story...ten years before getting the Rod
        of Power, and his
        little European Haunted Hotel adventure with his band
        of trusty HIs.

        In both places....he just wanted to check out, didn't
        he?

        Hey....is it true that he's also afraid of flying?
        Although he forces
        himself....perhaps his avoidance of speaking at
        seminars wasn't just due to
        physical illness? Maybe he got some antipsychotic
        medication?
        Or....maybe he worked harder at the spiritual
        exercises he recommended (I
        forget which book) that if you're in an airplane and
        you *know* there's a
        problem, you should visualize little astral
        eckmechanics? In another book,
        there's a story about an eckist on a plane who did
        just that....of course,
        neither the pilot nor anyone else knew that there were
        a lot of screws
        loose on the plane, but thanks to her conjuring up the
        little green men,
        well by golly, a disaster was prevented!!! No, no
        one but the eckist
        knew...but that doesn't matter!

        After all: "No man merely in the state of human
        consciousness can judge
        the ECKist any more than an animal having simple
        consciousness can judge
        the human conscious state of man. The ECKist is in
        fact the new species of
        the human race, not understood by men."
        Paul Twitchell, IWL, pg. 247

        --

        (What's funny about the following post is that Rich is
        replying several

        From: Sharon2...@... (Sharon2...@...)
        Subject: Re: Klemp in the Institution
        Newsgroups: alt.religion.eckankar, alt.eckankar
        Date: 2000/11/04

        Rich <rsm...@...> wrote:
        > Sharon2...@... wrote:

        > > From "Child In The Wilderness," Harold Klemp
        (autobiography) , (c)
        > > 1989, Eckankar

        > > (This incident occurred around 10 years before
        Klemp became the Living
        > > ECK Master,
        > > after being arrested
        > > for disturbing the peace & beginning to disrobe in
        > > public airport, and being taken to a mental
        institution as an
        > > alternative to jail. I'm only posting an
        excerpt now.)

        > BZZZZT! Sharon can't even let a quote go thru
        without prefacing it with
        > lies. Harold was not arrested. He only unbuttoned
        his shirt. He
        > admitted himself to the hospital as: "the best way
        to rebalance the
        > disorder my actions had caused."

        I'll be brief here, but I encourage everyone to check
        out their libraries
        or used sources and read "Child in the Wilderness" for
        yourselves. Don't
        buy the book new from the cult.

        At the airport, Harold stood up and made some kind of
        loud announcement.
        "Then the thought came to disrobe. Sick at heart, I
        nonetheless got up to
        follow out the latest instructions. As I removed my
        coat and tie and began
        to unbutton my shirt, a big man barked, "Hey, Mac, you
        can't do that! Call
        the cops."

        Up until this point, according to the book, he had
        stood up and made a
        "pronouncement: "In a loud voice, I said, "Unless I
        say this, the fog
        cannot lift and more flights will be delayed. Then I
        sat down."

        He said people "were throwing frightened glances my
        way."

        Okay...think about this. Has anyone ever else been
        out in public and
        noticed someone who's a bit odd? Maybe I'd just tend
        to shrug off what
        Klemp relates as a relatively minor incident...but I
        wonder, why were
        people frightened? Is there more that he's not
        telling us?

        Okay...next page: "The second time the urge came to
        speak, I delivered a
        mishmash of my perceptions of truth. Mercifully, this
        address was brief."

        Then...he takes off his coat & tie, begins to unbutton
        his shirt.

        Obviously, he's downplaying what he was doing.
        Beginning to unbutton
        your shirt, in itself, is not a big crime or anything.

        Anyway...his "inner voice" tells him to "Turn to the
        entrance. Paul
        is here."

        He turned around, and waited. He saw auras. The door
        opened, and two men
        in blue uniforms and a guy with a man in a cheap suit
        walk in. They take
        him out, put him into a police car.

        Okay, nothing said about reading him his rights. His
        shirttails were out,
        and he's taken "upstairs in a dark chamber" and a
        sergeant "turned his hard
        eyes upon me. 'Stuff in that shirt!"

        The put him in a cell. "A place for criminals, but
        certainly not for me."

        ecky stuff.

        He tells a wild-loking fellow in the next cell that he
        was in for
        "Disturbing the Peace."

        Then, the assistant district attorney and a social
        workertake him to a
        room. " "They had come to lay out my options. I
        asked about the money in
        my wallet, which was taken the night before when I was
        booked, hoping to
        use it for bail. The assistant DA shook his head.
        "you may need
        professional help. It won't do you any good to go
        back out on the street.
        If you post bail, you will be dcharged with disturbing
        the peace. It's not
        a serious offense, but you should take this
        opportunity to get professional
        help if it's needed."

        What this came down to was that I was to coommit
        myself to a hospital for
        an indefinite stay, to undergo a psychological
        evaluation. This would
        permit the authorities to make an examination at their
        leisure to decide
        whether there was really anything wrong with me. What
        was the best course
        of action? The two men sat across the table, waiting
        for my decision,
        while I reclined in my chair--my thoughts upon Paul.
        Of myself, I felt
        inadequate to decide an issue tht would certainly
        alter my future. Should
        I dog it out: ignore the advice of these counselors
        and accept the civil
        punishment? Or would it be wiser to commit myself to
        a hospital for
        observation?

        As I sat at the table, looking out the window at the
        tops of trees which
        were beginning to show little buds, I spoke inwardly
        to the Mahanta: Are
        you still with me, Paul?

        A gentle wind, like the Wind of ECK, suddenly entered
        the room. And as it
        did, the heavy metal and wooden door swung open on its
        hinges. The two
        young men spun around in their chairs as the guards
        outside rushed to fill
        the doorway. Everyone was baffled. The door had been
        carefully locked; no
        one had touched it. Yet it had unlocked itself and
        swung open as though by
        invisible hands.

        (this sounds like crap. I wonder if the guys who were
        there would
        remember this?)

        But I had my answer. The locked door that apparently
        opened by itself was
        the Mahanta speaking through the ECK-Vidyya. He said
        that the two young
        men were offering me an open door out of my trouble.

        Without further ado, I said, "Let's do it your way."

        It might be interesting to see how Klemp tells the
        story in his
        new "for the public" book, where I'm sure Rich's
        quote: "the best way to
        rebalance the disorder my actions had caused." is
        from.

        In "Child in the Wilderness" he doesn't say anything
        like that.

        He was mostly interested in getting out, and
        deliberately deceived the
        mental health professionals about himself in order to
        regain his freedom.

        He doesn't tell them about his battles with astral
        entities.

        "What purpose would it serve to call the doctors'
        attention to more
        problems they would likely not understand anyway?"

        (On the contrary, mental health professionals are
        quite used to
        schizophrenic delusions.)

        "So I chose to play the game and be a star patient:
        maintain a low profile
        and keep my spirits up no matter what came in the way
        of treatment. Soon
        the doctors would release me, seeing that I posed no
        threat to the
        established order. That was my plan to regain
        freedom. By playing the
        game, I hoped to beat it."

        Something funny, Colleen, is the fact that even after
        becoming LEM, Klemp
        is *still* afraid of spooks!!! Did you ever see his
        "Haunted European
        Hotel" story? <ggg> I'll repost it for you!

        Hugs,

        Sharon

        --
        http://www.geocities.com/eckcult
        http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/1756/eck.txt
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
          Thanks Sharon for all the info. : )

          All this fighting of the supposed kal spook terrorists in KLemp's
          experiences must have been really scary for him. He really should have
          gotten some psychiatric help, instead he apparently just decided to
          become all powerful (NOT) and take over a CULT that would worship him
          as King of the Universe. GRANDIOSITY is almost always a sign of
          various forms of psychosis. It is very clear that Klemp will never
          seek help for his Grandiose Delusions, and there is the other side,
          that he is just a human being running a SCAM, or a combination of
          both, Scammer and Psychotic. BUYER BEWARE!

          Tygerpurr ; )

          --- In X-Eckankar_The-Chains-of-Eck@yahoogroups.com, "Sharon"

          Re: Klemp Naked at Minneapolis Airport?

          Newsgroups: alt.religion.eckankar, alt.eckankar